Portland, Oregon attorney David F. Sugerman handles class action and injury cases for Oregon consumers. David has extensive trial and appellate experience with disputes involving dangerous products, injuries, class actions, consumer fraud, and toxic exposures. David was admitted to practice in 1986.
- VW Clean Diesel Fraud and the “Goodwill” Package
- VW Customer Care Diesel Fraud: Hello South Dakota
- VW Diesel Fraud–New filing: Bricker v. Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Bixby v. KBR–Oregon Congressional Delegation members push back on KBR and Department of Defense
- Update: Scharfstein v. BP West Coast Products (Oregon ARCO gas debit card fees)
TagsAndrew Cohen Ballot Measure Case update Chip Shields Civil Rights Comcast comments Corruption Death. And taxes. death penalty Dog stories Earl Blumenauer employment First Amendment Gitmo detainees health care reform income tax Kate Brown Kurt Schrader late fees Le Cordon Bleu Portland mandatory arbirtation Mark Nelson Mother Jones MSNBC NBC Nightly News New York Times Nick Kahl Oregonian Oregon vote by mail Our Oregon payday loans President Obama Senator Dorgan Senator Merkley Senator Wyden sex abuse Sugerman Suzanne Bonamici terrorism Texas the kicker Toyota recall trial waiver
- admin on Trade school fraud: Kaplan schools in the news
- Ondra on Trade school fraud: Kaplan schools in the news
- William Yoder on VW Diesel Fraud–New filing: Bricker v. Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- admin on Update: Western Culinary Inst. Career Education Corp. class action moves forward
- Jameela Schacht on Update: Western Culinary Inst. Career Education Corp. class action moves forward
- RSS Feed/Subscribe via Feedburner
Category Archives: Welcome
So this is it. Two home games left for the Portland Timbers’ inaugural Major League Soccer season, and we want to use the opportunity to thank readers of our blog and Facebook and Twitter friends by doing a totally random … Continue reading
I just realized that our askimet settings may have been a bit too extreme in filtering out real comments. Apologies if you posted and didn’t see it. I blame Mr. Sugerman. You should, too. -Ed. Thanks for your comments. Apologies … Continue reading